Pumpkin patch will be open 12th - 31st October 2019 10-5pm daily.
Closed today, Sunday 13th due to the weather, sorry for any inconvenience.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS👻
* Open Daily 10am-5pm (Last pick 4:30pm)
* No entry or parking fee.
* We accept both cash and card.
* Pumpkins are priced according to size ( Approx £1 - £7+)🎃
* Suitable footwear for a field ie. Wellies
* REMEMBER YOUR CUTTERS OR SCISSORS✂️✂️✂️- We listened to your feedback and this year we are letting you cut your own!!! PLEASE NOTE- we will not be supplying these on site.
* To ENSURE your pumpkin lasts until Halloween, store UNCARVED in a dry cool place
* We provide the Wheelbarrows
* It would be a good idea to bring something to put your pumpkins in to go in your car.
* Tearooms will also be open🍰
* Our weekends can be extremely busy, so please bare with us😊
(If you are able to visit during the week we recommend it)
* The further you walk, the better!
* PLEASE DO NOT let children jump on or throw the pumpkins about! Someone else might want that one 🎃
* Please return your wheelbarrow back to wheelbarrow station once you are finished with it - This is a big help!👍
Happy Picking 🎃🕷🕸🎃🕷🕸🎃🕷🕸🎃🕷🕸🎃
We are now closed for the season. See you in October for PYO pumpkins.
We are located in the beautiful town of Tickhill on the outskirts of Doncaster.